It's no secret that we love the 90's so we're continuing to show our inner 90's kid some love by using patches on our favorite denim pieces. Patches are the perfect way to add some extra flare to your favorite denim shirt or jacket. Patches can also double as a flawless disguise to cover up an unwanted hole ;). The world will never know your reasoning for adding some extra flare to your outfit!
This is one of the easiest DIY's you can do to brighten up and personalize your wardrobe. This flare adds the perfect pop to your outfit and brings out that 90's retro vibe we're obsessing over. If you're having trouble finding the perfect patches here's where we found ours!
Even though we loved our denim jacket before we love it even more now that it's giving us some positive vibes and also reminding us how much we don't like Mondays.
Once you find the perfect patches all you will need is an iron, ironing board, and a towel. Let's get started!
1. Figure out where you would like to place the patches.
2. Place a damp towel on top of the patch and place the iron on top of the towel to iron down the patch for one minute.
3. Place the damp towel on the reverse side of where the patch has been placed and iron for an additional minute.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 for any remaining patches.
5. Wear your new and improved wardrobe!
Patch it up y'all! Share with us your cool patch finds and finished projects!