It’s officially been one year since we joined forces and became the OHBI gals! Just in case anyone is wondering it’s been the best decision EVER! We’re celebrating the only way we know how... with cupcakes and La Croix of course!
We have learned a lot through the last 365 days. We’d like to share some of our blogger wisdom that we’ve gained over the last year so we’ve put together a list of a few important things to remember when starting a blog, small business, or shop (we’re still baby bloggers so take our wisdom with a grain of salt).
1. Your dreams can become a reality! It might sound like the biggest cliche ever but believe in yourself y’all!
2. Set goals and don’t become discouraged if you don’t reach ALL of them. Adulting can be pretty hard and sometimes just getting out of bed deserves a gold medal!
3. Find and create a team who is working together to reach the same vision. Trying to do this thang on your own will only result in apathy and a lack of inspiration. Like the saying goes...two brains are better than one or something like that. We're meant to thrive off of one another so find your forever team!
4. Don’t be afraid to reach out to other creatives and companies for collaborations. In this day and age the “collaboration not competition “ culture is alive and well! You never know who is looking for your kind of talent or product. Truly the worst that can happen from putting yourself out there is someone saying ‘nah, not today’ and life will continue on!
5. Have fun because that’s what a creative outlet is really for! Our mission is to be authentic so we’re going to share some photos that are only blog worthy on another planet. Think of it as our gift to you and try not to judge us because we were having fun doing what we love to do...create!
We truly appreciate everyone who reads our posts! It’s been an amazing year of learning and adventuring. We'll be blowing out our candles and hoping for another amazing year!
Before we go we’ll leave you with a photo that makes us look like we have it together some of the time! We hope that after spending a year with us you have felt inspired...even if it was just once. We love being able to share our creative ideas with y'all so stay with us for our second year!
Thank you for the continued support!